Ultoo SmS Latest Working Trick for Android Mobile and Pc - April-May-2013



ULtOO SmS Latest Working Trick for Sending 50 SmS in Single Click


10000000000% Working Trick

We are come here with a brand new working ultoo trick 1st on net from which you can send 50 sms in a single click. ultoo extremely tight their security by giving login captcha from 9 april so every trick of ultoo suddenly stop working but tonight we found the solution to break the ultoo security so we solved your problem about ultoo login captcha by this awesome trick so guyz keep messaging . You can also send msgs from other networks by using this trick.



List of Supported Networks:

- Way2SMS
- FullonSMS
- Site2SMS
- 160by2
- SMS440
- IndyaRocks
- YouMint 
- Ultoo
- FreeSMS8


Don't Think that you'll waste your time to doing this survey Because this trick is 100% working.
and we using the world best AdworkMedia Survey which is so easy to do.
we prefer "FancyIt" survey to do as it is the easiest survey which working now.
See Here Full Tutorial How To Do our Survey


*points to remember while doing the survey

1. Use Internet Explorer
2. clear cache of your browser
3. don't use any downloading accelerator.
4. don't use any adblock
5. don't use any fake information while completing a survey
6. make sure that you have only one chance at a time to complete the survey if u lost ur chance then reclear cache of browser refresh the link and try to do it again. otherwise if u completed it in second chance without clearing ur browser cache the file will not unlocked.

if you follow these points then you'll able to complete any survey.

To use this trick on PC Go Here....

To prevent copy paste from our blog we added the survey to our links If You are not able to complete survey then you need to send 0.5$ in My PayPal Account then File will we provided to you in your Email and don't think about  0.5$ you can earn it in 2-3 days with this trick. so those who want to send 0.5$ in my Paypal Account mail me on worldwidegamers2815@gmail.com

49 comments:

  1. my email is iamarealprince@gmail.com please pm me password....

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz send me pass on djzittm@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir my email id
    vijayanandrockz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my email address is

    kpagni03@gmail.com

    i need it on pc thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. showing link error .


    plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link is working fine plz recheck...

      if u still face any problem then pm me on worldwidegamers2815@gmail.com we will provide u the trick

      Delete
    2. plz check your gmail

      Delete
  6. sir give me a pasword my email id is jaibir2900@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir give me password email id:-manjeetyadav4800@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ye toh error dikha raha h kuch bi toh nahi h fake h kya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. now link and app is updated those who facing the problem with older version re-download the app...link pass is same..!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanx for shearing working great for me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. to jaldi bhej na pass, vikas king

    ReplyDelete
  12. plls pm me password on sajan11.singh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz plz plz send me password on ......... D4dabangg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. dude can u send password to my mail...

    naruto98489@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz send me password my id is minded@live.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me password my id is chavdarahul42@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. plz send both the password in 0071234bond@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi bro, my id is piyushmalvia2@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please send me pass
    sunny.sharma963@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. plz send me pass
    sunny.sharma963@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. pls send password at gyan.gps2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. shubho1993@yahoo.in- I am Dibyendu.. Please send me the password

    ReplyDelete
  23. please send me password... plz..

    sagar.bhoi08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir give me password email id is asdvasu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. give me password my email id is gpraksamgp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post... thanks for sharing working great..!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bro plz send the password for both at me email is @ aakash.best@gmail.com
    after so many searches for this ultoo hack... ur post seems interesting...
    Plz send it ASAP...
    Thnxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. send password on naughtymangu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pls send the password at dewanshu8901513114@gmail.com
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  30. pls sent me the password at shamnuboys@gmail.com thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  31. great app working fine thanx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Did you know that you can earn cash by locking premium areas of your blog / website?
    Simply join Mgcash and run their Content Locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete